Tableau Desktop II
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for those who have a solid working experience with Tableau and want to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
Duration: 2 Days Price: $1490 + GST
Requirements: We advise that you have taken prior Tableau Desktop I or introduction courses and/or have a solid working knowledge of Tableau Software.
9 - 10 Oct
13 - 14 Nov
4 - 5 Dec
15 - 16 Jun
10 - 11 July
7 - 8 Aug
11 - 12 Sep
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design and visual best practices
- Implement many efficiency tips and tricks
- Understand the basics of Tableau Server and other options for sharing your results
This course will cover:
- Build advanced chart types and visualisations
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data
- Work with statistics and statistical techniques
- Work with parameters and input controls
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualisations of non-geographic data
- Implement all options in working with data: joining multiple tables, data blending, performance considerations and working with the Data Engine, sharing your connections as meta data and understanding when to implement which connection method.