Tableau Desktop II
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for those who have a solid working experience with Tableau and want to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
Duration: 2 Days Price: $1490 + GST
Requirements: We advise that you have taken prior Tableau Desktop I or introduction courses and/or have a solid working knowledge of Tableau Software.
19 - 20 Mar
9 - 10 Apr
14 - 15 May
18 - 19 Jun
9 - 10 Jul
13 - 14 Aug
10 - 11 Sep
8 - 9 Oct
12 - 13 Nov
10 - 11 Dec
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design and visual best practices
- Implement many efficiency tips and tricks
- Understand the basics of Tableau Server and other options for sharing your results
This course will cover:
- Build advanced chart types and visualisations
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data
- Work with statistics and statistical techniques
- Work with parameters and input controls
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualisations of non-geographic data
- Implement all options in working with data: joining multiple tables, data blending, performance considerations and working with the Data Engine, sharing your connections as meta data and understanding when to implement which connection method.