1. FOREST GROVE TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site, which may include, your name, title, company name, postcode, phone number, e-mail address and certain company information such as industry. Providing this information is voluntary on your part. Forest Grove may also collect information such as your Internet Protocol address, Web browser information and your actions while on the Public Website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
· To personalize your experience and tailor content and information that we may send or display to you (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
· To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Public Website and services, to diagnose technical problems, to respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information ad feedback we receive from you).
· For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your e-mail address and other optional information you provide, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, services, promotions, partners, events or promotions or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
Sharing of Information Gathered
Forest Grove Technology will not share your information, including personal information, with third parties, except as follows:
· Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Statement.
· Assignment. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
· By Law. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
· To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Statement, or as evidence in litigation in which Prophix is involved. Prophix will not sell any information gathered.
Links to Third Part Sites